Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Longest......pee......ever


It's that time again...the dreaded potty training. Grace seemed to get the handle on it pretty quick, but Gabe is really not that interested. My mom was visiting a couple of weeks ago, and like she did with Grace, she just started putting Gabe on the little potty even though he didn't want too (which is what I needed with both kids....I do not look forward to potty training!) He has sat on the potty before, and did pee in it once, but he didn't even realize he had peed until he stood up. So before bed one night, my mom got out the potty and plopped him on it. My mom, Grace and I were all sitting around him for support, which he seemed to like. So we waited, and cheered him on, and waited, until at last, the trickle! This is the best sound to hear when you're potty training! He didn't pee long because I think it felt funny to him...he giggled and giggled when it came out! We cheered and cheered and did the potty dance and he was so proud! End of story? Of course not, we're just getting started! After the first initial trickle, he had a longer stream, giggled again, and then stopped peeing. I thought...hmm, he's doing great! My mom asked him then, "are you done?" and Gabe said "Mope (this is how he says no...(mo) more pee!" So we were thinking, yeah yeah, I'm sure he's done. But not long after he said that, he indeed peed again! I don't think he would fully let it all out...just a little at a time. So we cheered again, and did the potty dance, and thought, ok, now he's done. Mope. "More pee" he says. Now at this time, it had been about 10 minutes, so how could he possibly have more pee in there? Well folks...this is no joke. He peed and stopped and peed and stopped for.....wait for it..... 45 minutes!!! Not kidding! It was one of the most amazing/hilarious/confusing/proud moments! After the first 10 minutes, we just thought he was kidding when he would say "more pee," but alas, more pee would come out. At about 20 minutes into the pee, my mom and I started giggling uncontrollably every time he would start peeing again because seriously, who pees this long? I kept having these images of Tom Hanks in the movie "A League of their own" when he proceeded to pee for probably a minute and a half straight, and just when you thought he was done, more would come out. In our state o f shock, my mom and I started to say these crazy things like "Is he going to be dehydrated when he's done? Will we have to take him to the doctor? Is his head going to be smaller afterwards?" (which wouldn't be that bad of a thing since both my kids have huge heads. They really do.) Seriously, where is all this pee coming from? At about 30 minutes into the pee I was practically on the floor belly laughing every time he would pee again. I honestly did not know what think! My mouth was pretty much on the floor at this point. My mom took Grace in the kitchen at this point, and every time he would go again, I would yell to her, "Mom, he's peeing again...what the heck?" And then we would proceed to giggle again like little kids. All this time Gabe was beaming. Finally, we asked him one last time if he was done, in which he then said, "yep" and got off the potty and walked in the other room. We were all exhausted. My mom turns to look at me and said "I have never seen anything like it!" And she raised 4 kids! Oh, and mom, I'm expecting you to verify this story so people know I'm not lying!! So I did what every mother would do in this situation. I measured the amount of pee in the potty. I know, I know, gross right? But I didn't care, I had to know! So in 45 minutes of peeing, he had peed a little more than 3/4th's of a cup! Now, that might not be a lot for us adults, but for a 2 year old? I mean, are you guys amazed too, or is it just me and my mom??! Please, I'm curious!?
Wow...I'm exhausted just writing this and reliving it. So this might be a little too much for some people to read, but I just had to write about it because it was so hysterical!
With all of that said....he hasn't gotten on the potty since.

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely pop your sons bum cherry. I would take him off the potty lay him down and start stroking his smooth little boy penis then roll him over cover his mouth and jam my penis into his bum and listen to him scream and I tell him to quit screaming and I quickly move my hips up and down pushing my penis further down into his bum then I roll over still with my penis up his bum and I grab his hips and I quickly move his hips up and down then I shoot my load up his bum then I slide him off and I tell him how tight he is then I lay him down and jerk his penis off then I would say I need to take a closer inspection of your erect penis then I would take hold of his erect penis and then he would gasp then I would ask him did it hurt when I pulled your erect penis off your stomach? He would say no then I would roll him over and stroke his bum cheeks then he would start spurting out his cum then I would watch his little boy penis head force his cum out then I would grab his penis and slurp his cum off his penis head then I would lay my head down on his bum cheeks because his bum cheeks look so yummy and so soft then I would jerk my penis off until I spurt my cum out on to his bum cheeks then I would part his little boy bum and let my cum slide into his bum hole then I would part his little legs and kiss his little boy balls and penis then slap his bum cheeks then kiss his penis head and make him spurt his cum out again your son is so cute I bet his bum is really tight and his cum tastes really yummy he is and really sweet and yummy boy such a good looking little boy that would definitely get fucked

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to impregnate your sons chubby little boy bum by forcing my penis into his tight bum and making him numb then I make him bleed and then I force my cum into his virgin bum hole then I pull him off my penis then I pull his legs apart and touch his penis then I suck on his penis and make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth because I would love to eat your sons sweet little boy cum as well and swallow it up then explore your sons smooth little boy body and licking his penis head off from all his sweet little boy precum and swallowing all his gooey sweet little boy seamen then cover his mouth and pump his penis off until he explodes all over himself then I lick his whole smooth little boy body clean and then I get to tongue fuck his virgin bum hole while I stroke his penis and play with his gooey little boy penis head and lick his penis head making him moan then I smell his bum and lick his bum telling him how sweet everything tastes in his bum then I lay him down on his stomach and then I gently lay my head down on his smooth chubby little boy bum cheeks and kiss his bum then while I still had my head down on his chubby little boy bum I jammed my finger up into his bum and explored his insides then I licked his bum hole and jerked his penis off drinking his sweet little boy cum dripping from his smooth little boy penis head then I gently rolled his testicals in my fingers then in my mouth then I stuck my penis into his bum again and exploded my load up into his virgin chubby little boy bum then I pulled out from his chubby little boy bum then I kissed his bum and then I kidnapped him because he was so cute and smooth and soft and I wanted to pop his bum cherry and keep fucking his chubby little boy bum and sucking on his penis eating his cum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to eat your sons sweet little boy cum lay him down on the ground and suck on his smooth little boy penis and make him moan and then make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum and I possibly fuck his bum because his bum is so cute and chubby and He asked for it because he is really cute and a fuck toy I will fuck your sons sweet little boy bum until he goes numb and I explode my cum into him and then I jerk his penis off really fast until he spurts his cum out and I suck on his penis but he won’t feel anything and won’t move because I ducked his bum and he is so numb that I have all his little boy bum blood on my penis and I forced my penis into his mouth and I spurted my cum into his mouth then I pulled out then I stuck my penis into his bum again and violently moved my penis into his bum that he started crying and I said shut up little bitch and I pulled him closer to me so I could play with his cute penis then I pulled out then started sucking on his penis head then he started exploding his cum into my mouth and I swallowed his cum again then I said all you are is my fuck toy and you definitely satisfied me and my needs beautiful little boy nice penis boy and nice little bum you made me cum two times little one then I licked his penis head off and swallowed his penis cream then said good boy

    ReplyDelete